Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Breakup

Darlings,
It is with great sadness that I must write this letter to you. I never thought it would come to this, but I must take drastic measures. So, I am preparing to say good bye to you.

When I was a young girl I dreamed I would have you, in fact most young girls hope to one day have one as generous and ample as you. But, it has come to this because I can no longer support you. At first I was willing to do that, but now you have just become too much of a burden. With each passing year it has become harder and harder to hold you up and to show the world what you have.

But most importantly, along with you comes many other negative things that I can no longer tolerate. Actually, I know you are a part of me because of those negative things-gluttony and overindulgence... oh, don't forget sloth and laziness. That's two of the seven deadly sins that you have come to represent. So you have to understand why I must give you up.

It will be a gradual breakup. It will start with me being more responsible and resisting those past temptations. My hope is that you will slowly disappear from my life. Becoming more and more scarce until you are no longer there- in everyone's face.

So, goodbye boobies, you have been a part of my life for so long now. But I have grown tired of shopping for full figure bras. I am making changes in my life that should force you out of my life. They say you lose weight from the top down, and I'm counting on that to facilitate this breakup.

Fare thee well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Original Me said...

Ha! you said boobies!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home