Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Wonderings and Musings

I wonder why it smells like falafels in my office today.

I wonder why anyone would want to eat Dominos new Oreo pizza. I love Oreos and I love pizza, but the commercial for this concotion has totally turned me off to the idea of merging these two elements. I can only picture how the younger actor got his bad teenage Oreo mustache and the older actor got his full Oreo beard. Ewww!

I wonder why it has become acceptable for a politician running for office to openly sanction murder -and I quote the commerical: "My opponent wants to see terrorists in the courtroom, I want to see them in the cemetery." To me this totally contradicts the foundation of our supposedly just and democratic society that believes a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Who has decided that this hypothetical person even is a terrorist?

I wonder why my dog is suddenly terrified of the ceiling fan and barks at the pumpkin I brought home.

I wonder why the priest Foley has accused of molesting him doesn't think there's anything wrong with giving naked massages in the sauna to teenage altar boys.

I wonder if Keith Richards and John Mayer are good in bed. Something about the way they play the guitar.

I wonder who killed Danny Bodaduce on CSI. Did they ever resolve that mystery?

I wonder why I waste time wondering about this stuff. I should have better things to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Original Me said...

oh please "anonymous" - share some of your intelligence - or is that what you are doing right now?

6:52 AM  
Blogger amyd said...

i've deleted anonymous' comment. My first real hate comment-doesn't that mean you've arrived as a blogger??

anyone I kind of wished I hadn't deleted b/c it is case in point that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones would be appropriate.

For those of you who missed it, the comment left by anonymous was:
"damn your fucking stupid"

which should actually have been posted as:

"damn you're fucking stupid" being that "your" is not being used as a possessive you, but rather the contraction you are.

so ladies and gentleman-someone else may be more stupid than I -at least in the grammatical sense.

thanks for sharing anyway

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home