Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Everybody Farts

Daughter: Justin farts. He's always farting. He's the only one in my class who farts.

Mother: Trust me, he's not the only one that farts. Everyone farts, it's just that not everyone calls attention to it like him.

Daughter: Well, here's Justin's valentine card. It's going to be hard giving it to him... since he farts. Oh yeah, he doesn't believe in God either.

Mother: Did you ask him why he didn't believe in God?

Daughter: Yes, I did and he said he could believe anything he wanted to do.

A farting atheist? I didn't think the school was that diverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home