Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Like a Hurricane

Yeah, I'm gonna admit that I could care less (or is it I couldn't care less?) about hockey until several weeks ago when our hometown team kept advancing towards the Stanly Cup. But I'm most certainly gonna avoid the references to Redneck Hockey that abound with said hockey team's success.

And finally I am going to share my favorite quote from last night's game:

"And Pecka rams Adams...."

This is what sports is all about. Juvenile interpretations of color commentators comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger amyd said...

I know. I would be giggling like a school girl.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home