Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Announcement from the Cabbage Patch

Well, I have officially hit the 12th week so I guess it's safe to make the following announcement:

I'm expecting, I'm preggers, I'm with child, I'm knocked up, I got a bun in the oven, I'm in a family way, I'm eating for two, I will have visit from the stork.

Yes, it is a bit of a shock, although the not using of birth control has been known to contribute to this condition.

But that being said after approximately 5 years without using said birth control I have pretty much figured either I had dried up or my husband was shooting blanks.

Needless to say I had at least one viable egg and my husband's little rascals somehow managed to penetrate and now I'm growing a baby.

Nonetheless, we are excited. My daughter especially, who is going to be racking up the babysitting bucks in about 3-4 years.

Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home