Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things to do on All Hallow's Eve

I came across this advertisment. Just in case you were looking for something fun to do for Halloween:

Lazy O Farm Millet Maze - A 1.5-acre millet maze filled with activities & displays, including Millie the milk cow, a cow-milking simulation & feather writing. Plus: barnyard animals, picnic areas & pumpkin patch. Visits are by appt only & for groups of 10 or more, except Fri, Oct 28, 5-9 pm. 3583 Packing Plant Rd, Smithfield. Through Oct. 31. $25 nonrefundable deposit for appt, 934-1132.

Ok, I have to briefly comment. First, I didn't know what a millet is, but evidently it is a small seeded species of cereal crop. But the part that really gets me is Millie the milk cow and the cow milking simulation. What spells F-U-N-fun more than flabby cow udders spewing milk? And if that's not enough fun filled autumn adventure for your liking, there's also.... feather writing. WOW!

I now know what I'm doing for Halloween.....

sitting at home waiting for trick or treaters and eating a whole bag of milk duds

That spells fun to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home