Wildflower Seed in the Sand and Wind

My eyes-Help them to Look as well as to See

Name:
Location: The Triangle, North Carolina, United States

I try to keep an open heart & open mind.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We've Got Nothin' to Be Guilty Of

We all have them, but by virtue of the name they're those things that we secretly love but feel guilty (and maybe downright embarrassed) about loving. So, I'm going to stand up and admit to some of my guilty pleasures:

1. TV-and the multitude of shows I watch, most I'm not embarrassed to admit (CSI), but some that I blush about-One Tree Hill, General Hospital, Peoples Court, reality shows (Survivor, American Idol, Rock Star INXS-this one's not embarrassing), Trading Spaces, Little House on the Prairie
2. Abba & The Bee Gees
3. Florida State Seminole football (this never used to be something to be guilty of, but recently... what else can I say? albeit there is still hope this season)
4. V.C. Andrews books-trashy novels
5. People magazine-do I really care about these people? and celebrity gossip in general
6. fast food
7. cupcakes-not necessarily the product, but the process-stump eaten first & then icing (especially if they were bought at Publix)
8. Color Bubbles & Krystal Burgers (I still can't say them without giggling)
9. my attraction to Keith Richards (WHY? Somebody please tell me)
10. eating a whole bag of hershey kisses in one sitting (for breakfast).

I'm sure there are more, but those are what I will admit to for now. I challenge you to confess yours!

2 Comments:

Blogger Original Me said...

must admit to most of the above too...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...I have a subscription to US Weekly, I love kid's candy (Tangy Taffy, gummy), and I'm finding Doogie (NPH) pretty sexy these days!

1:41 PM  
Blogger amyd said...

A big thanks for the moral support!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home